Nov 17, 2009

Awh, my first real blog.

aha wow. I don't really have a topic at the moment to blog about, but quite honestly I didn't want to leave my blog without posts before I sent my friends the link to it. So this is what you get. Hoorah.

I thought that when I made my Tumblr account, that would be like my blog. But that's really not a blog at all. It's more of pictures I think are cool and just random things. Which is completely and totally fine. I just wanted a real blog and so I caved and made this sooner then I thought I would. The real question is, how long will it take before I forget about it, or just not be in the mood to blog and leave it to collect cobwebs? We will see.

Many people use their first blog as a get to know me thing. Thing is, I think I wrote enough about me in the little "about me" section. So if you want to know more you're going to either have to stick around and get to know me through whatever I decide to blog about, or I suppose comment on here and ask me youself.

I would however like to take a minute to say that all the pictures I post, and everything I write is my own work. And if it's not my own work, I will give full credit as to where I got it. But everything else is mine.

I think that's all for now. I will do a 'serious' blog later. Like i said this is just kind of a random thing i made because I didn't want my page to be without at least a propper post. So badabing here you are.

Off to clean my room and eat chips.

2 comments:

  1. heyyyy girl! haha, well it looks like you just started this blog, like, a couple hours ago, but i just got home from school and saw you're following me blog :)
    So... yay! can't wait to see your stuff :) also, i like the quote/saying and the pic at the top <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yeah, I went and made it and went and followed your blog as soon as i could :)
    Thanks for following mine back! :D
    Awh thanks. I made it up spur of the moment. lol. <3

    ReplyDelete