Feb 16, 2010

Looooong Update! (Most of the length is from pics)

So a lot has been happening in life right now. I was absent from here for awhile, but that was because I couldn't find anything happy to post about.
December and January were extremely hard months for me, and a lot of people I know and love. Thankfully things are starting to look up.
I think I'm starting to go somewhere with my photography maybe. I've got a lot more shoots and stuff coming up and I am extremely stoked. Here's a rundown on that,
Upcoming Shoots
-Pocahontas shoot with Gabby. (she works at coldstone and i got up nerve and asked her to model for me :3 )
-Shoot with Jamie
-Alex's senior portraits
-Probably a shoot with Seth
There's more coming up I just am spacing out right now aha
Here's some new photo's I've taken though!
(click the picture to see more from this shoot)
And Sometimes Trying To Be What You're Not Kills You
50's Night
Lovely 50's Girl
Sister
Your Smile Lights Up The Room
My other sister Katy
Katy

This past weekend I got to go to California to see my little sister Katy.(See picture above.) I met her four or five years ago on a dorky website called Neopets. She was about to turn 10 when I met her. We've since quit neopets and then we started talking on myspace and texting a lot. She's one of my best friends, and she is my little sister. A lot happened in her life recently and me and mom felt a strong need to go and visit her and cheer her up. So that's exactly what we did. We left on friday afternoon with Daniella, Lisa and Zeke. The car ride there was one of the best road trip car rides I have ever had. It was really fun. Mom had her music playing which is better then listening to dad's the whole time. We jammed to Black Eyed Peas, Demon Hunter, Family Force 5, and bands of the sort. Then Zeke, Lisa and I turned it into a karaoke car and sang really loud and horribly to songs we all knew. Daniella sat in the back laughing her head off at us. We got to see Katy for like 30 minutes when we got into California but then we had to go to our motel and check in. On saturday I was extremely smart and accidentally left my memory card in my computer at the motel -.- shouldn't have surprised me seeings how i left all my jeans at home too and had to wear pj bottoms to the mall to get jeans. On saturday though we went to the mall, me and Katy went our own way and hit up a ton of stores. We all saw a movie with Mel Gibson in it, went to a park where Zeke took my shoe and hid it up a tree, and went to pizza hut for dinner. After we took Katy back home we went back to our motel and played Uno on one of the beds and laughed our heads off. Sunday morning we went to a field and pond near Katy's house and we took pictures together, which I will now post below. It was so amazing and surreal meeting some in person for the first time after meeting on the internet. I had so much fun.
hurface bw
me n katy
seven
tres
thirteen
eleven
(uploaded for links)
railing

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amanda, these pictures are awesome!!!! You have such a good eye for photography... miss you and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete