Dec 23, 2009

IM IN

IDAHO! It took monday and tuesday to get up here. But the drive up wasn't really that bad. Some of us didn't feel to great, but we got over it enough to enjoy the ride. Monday was really fun. Cause well...we're a family of smarty pants and throw all six of us, hyper in the car, haha smart remarks were flying left and right.
EXAMPLE!
"Whoa! Thats a huge bridge!" "You're face is a huge bridge."
then we got to the Hoover Dam, and we had fun with that one...I said "Dam, That's nice looking!" in reference to the dam, and then we all joined in. Horrible i know. :P
Tuesday we had to drive sloooooow because there was snow and ice and slush on the roads. It was all sorts of snowey all the way up on tuesday, just not actually at where we are. I want it to snow though, I want to take pictures in the snow.
The room i'm staying in is the coolest room EVER. and I'm going to take pictures in it as soon as i get mah shower.

For some reason i can't upload pictures why i'm here? idk the internets not spectacular. So no fun picture at the top. I know how horrible. xD jk. uhhmmm me and my Uncle Willy are going to go out one of these days and take pictures together as he's really into photography too. He's pretty excited to see my camera. lol but that's ok, i'll let him touch it. i know he wont break it or anything. And that if it gets dropped, he has a job and can save money to buy me a new one. how awful! I know that wont happen. I kid i kid. don't get all mad at me geez! D:

OHHH! And sunday night i picked out one of my Christmas presents, and i get it when i get home cause they had to ship it. It's a 50mm f/1.4 lens. pretty exciting.

SHOWER TIME! YESH! buhbyes
MERRY CHRISTMAS HOMMIES!

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like quite an adventure... Hope you have tons of fun up there for Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha you guys are great =P! Have fun in Iderho and hope your Christmas was incredible :)!!

    ReplyDelete