Dec 13, 2009


This weekend was VERY much so needed for me. I really needed to escape from all teh stress and crap that was happening. So much was on my mind, it's been swimming and I really needed a distraction.

Yesterday my friend Tommy came over and we walked over 3 miles around the new development going in behind my house and in the desert. We found so much cool stuff, and had an absolute blast. We like to go on Photography adventures and bring our cameras and take pictures of everything. We take pictures of the same things, and they end up completely different and from different perspectives. haha we also make fun of everything and there's so many inside jokes from stuff we made up while taking the pictures. We're hoodlums. But the good kind! hahahaha. yeah. Then we hung out at my house, he played my Simon & Patty and sang some songs. very talented that boy is. Then we saw ZOMBIELAND! haha i adore that movie. you have no idea. I laugh my head off. I've seen it twice now. And I want to see it again. I think it's becoming my new favorite movie. haha. yay. Here's a few of the pictures I took with Tommy. If you want to see his pictures go here please. it didn't let me post the pictures i wanted at the bottom, epic fail. I'll slowly put my favorites from the yesterday on my flickr and alert you when it happens. if you even want to know. haha.

Today was the photoshoot i was supposed to do last Sunday with my friend Becca. We had to reschedule it to today. I borrowed my uncles red wagon, and blew up a bunch of balloons and drew a completely different face on each on. Then we went to a huge empty canal/retention basin thingy. She was sooooo nervous! Let me tell you though, this girl has natural talent. Not to mention she's absolutely adorable. She's the best person I have ever shot. The picture I posted for this post is from that shoot, you can see 3 more on my flickr account.

Thank you Tommy, Becca, Mom and everyone else who played a part in my weekend, it was much needed and a great escape.

4 comments:

  1. lol- "the best person I have ever shot"- love it :). That pic at the top is soo cute, it has a really fun, artistic look to it. Can't wait to see your other pics from the shoots! luvluv,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweh thank youse :) There's a few more from there on my flickr account. Imma post one more right now though. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'll go see if I can see 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flickr pictures are amazing!!!! great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete