Dec 3, 2009

This Is What I Want To Do Forever



This is what I want to do for a living. Take pictures. Be a photographer. It's the only thing I've found so far that I'm actually good at that I could use to actually make a living at. I don't care what kind I do really, portraits, senior portraits, family pictures, fashion photography, photojournalism, wedding photographer etc etc etc. Though, I think that wedding photographer would be the most profitable...but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to charge 4000$ for the engagement and wedding shots. Then another $1000 for a cd. I mean what the smeg? That's way to much. I want to be an affordable photographer. Have my own business! I just don't know how to get started. So here I am, blogging about it. If you know anyone who want's or needs any kind of pictures done can you tell them to email me at ThatCanonGirl@gmail.com and we can work out prices and everything. It will be extremely affordable, and I will sure as all get out try my best to make it out of the box, original and extremely fun. I think I'll post some of my work now.
Now We Are Starting, To Love You More


Mark My Words, We're Taking Over The World


Cute kid


Friend =)


in the sky


Dreamer


Candid Laughing




lol okay I'll stop now. If you want to see more, and a broader range please feel free to go here. the pictures also have click through links on them so on the ones that were semi cute off, to view the whole one you can click the picture (:

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I'll follow your blog now. Didn't know you had one!!!!! Found it through Sarah. Love the pics. You seem really good at it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great :)... omg, is the painted person you, or someone else? It rocks my socks! I also love the swinging picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thanks guys! just now saw these comments :)
    and nope, the painted person is my friend Valerie, we painted her pretty much head to toe except under her clothes. haha. it was fun. thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that's amazing :p I've gotta try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!!! I am so glad i found your blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really should Sarah! xD it's supa fun.

    AWH! thanks Bethany! :3

    ReplyDelete