Dec 2, 2009



I guess this is along the same lines as the other 'serious' blog lol. But it's still been on my mind and it's not the exact same. So here we go.

Something that has been brutally brought to my attention is inquisitiveness. I just kind of realized it on my own. I'm so freakin inquisitive and i have to figure everything out. I feel the need to understand. Everything. And when I can't figure it out I become frustrated and stressed out. I guess it can be called being 'over analytical'? I don't know. I'm trying to stop though because I'm seriously driving myself insane. but it's OK lol.

On a more random note, Instead of doing my school work bright and 'early'* when I should have, I got some old craft glitter out of the garage, an old paint brush and sat by the sink painting glitter on my face. All you need is water and it sticks like craaazzy. it randomly falls in places whilst it's on, but i changed my shirt and it rubbed my face and hardly any glitter came off. It's amazing WATER can make it stick so much. After that i went out back, set up my camera on the tripod, focused it, put it on self timer and jumped into some bushes between our pool gate and counter thingy-ma-bobber we have out there. Best part was, it wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it would be so I didn't die. lol. Uhm I uploaded some of the pictures onto my Flickr (yes I am aware of how much I am advertising for that site, particularly my page, but I don't really care. I like it. And I want my friends to get one.) here's the one I just explained with the whole story. and here's a black and white headshot.

*by early I meant at 10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment