Apr 12, 2010

Doll House



On Saturday Tommy came over and we watched pulp fiction, then we went to a concert for one band because the rest were boring and sucked. There was a lot of stupidness happening at the concert, needless to say we got frustrated more then once. But, we got to see Family Force 5, even though we had to run around the building and up and down a lot of stairs and weren't allowed to go into the crowd because of some hokey 'vip wrist bands' which nobody else had. Then we waited in line and resisted the urge to behead all the 13 year old girls who felt the urge to talk as high as they could and laughed after.every.single.sentence.really.fake.and.really.loud. and we got to meet the band! I got my shirt signed and a cd signed too. It was pretty cool. We must've spent like 4 hours waiting in line and wandering around the building. haha. It got out pretty late and Tommy just stayed over night downstairs with my brother.

Yesterday, Sunday, we got a hold of Val, went shopping, got shirts for me and Valerie's outfits and loaded the back of her truck up with furniture. Then we went back to my house to pick up Zeke and do our makeup and dress up. We went to a raquetball court and put the furniture and rug inside and did a photoshoot all four of us as dolls. I took a lot of pictures of the three of them, then we got pictures of the four of us together. I must say, it was a ton of fun.

I believe clicking the pictures makes them bigger so you can see them better :)

























Just so people don't freak out, yes, I am holding a cigarette in a few of the pictures, but I personally don't smoke. It was just for the sake of the pictures. I have taken one drag off of a cigarette before, and it was nasty. I can't see myself ever smoking for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment