Apr 5, 2010


(hey look, I have a watermark now!!!)

This past Saturday I had the honor to do pictures of my friend Lysandra and her man JP. Lysandra is an extremely beautiful and gifted dancer and I asked if she wanted to incorporate that into some of the pictures. She was excited to say the least. It was a very fun experience. I had never done pictures of couples before, and I'll tell you what, I was so nervous my stomach was doing somersaults! I was frazzled, I was so afraid i was going to do a horrible job. While I was shooting I was sad because I didn't think I was getting shots up to my personal standard. I knew others would like them, but I am such a critic when it comes to my pictures. However, once I saw them on my computer I found I was wrong! I loved the pictures.

Lysandra taught JP most of the dance moves right before we took each picture, he's a very fast learner!

I had a blast taking their pictures. I look forward to the next time I can do another couples shoot.

On a random note, I made a fanpage for my photography on facebook, and that can be found here BOOM

And I made a watermark to make it harder for people to steal my pictures. They're nothing fancy or anything. But they do the trick!

Also, if you're interested in having me take your pictures, email me at Amanda@stoco.net! I'm pretty sure I'm cheapest around :) and prints are very cheap too.









No comments:

Post a Comment