Apr 20, 2010



Today I had the pleasure of taking pictures of one of my newer friends, Calvin. He is a really nice kid, rides BMX and goes on crazy adventures. He's actually Zekes best friend, that's how I met him. He wanted to try modeling so here ya go!

I thought it would be cool to use a tennis court, just because there's a lot you can do with the fences and stuff, so we went to one. We had to do a bit to get in, but anything for a picture is what I typically say. We had a ton of laughs, and there is some CRAZY pictures that we did just to be funny that nobody will ever see. bwaha. Here's some of what you can see. I wish the uploader on this thing was better quality, they look better not on websites except flickr cause flickr's made specifically for pictures. Oh well, at least I can post any :)



If you or someone you know would like some quality pictures done for cheap, email me at Amanda@stoco.net. I do pretty much any kind of photography work I can get, so hit me with your best shot!

In other news, Zeke and Lisa moved out this past weekend, which was kind of sad. I'm excited for them though, I really am (:
Off to watch the last episode of project runway, I'm behind I knoooow. I hope Seth Aaron wins.











No comments:

Post a Comment