Apr 24, 2010



Last night, thursday night I should say, Zeke asked me if I would go to his school prom with him as friends. He had two tickets and thought I would like to go. So I said yes of course! I've always wanted to go to a prom. haha.

Being so last minute, cause it was today, friday, I didn't think I'd be able to get a new dress but I really wanted to go to Dillards and see if they had the one I saw at Dillards back in February when I went with Valerie. We went there, and I was looking everywhere. Then I saw it. In the hands of another girl. She tried it on, it looked WONDERFUL on her, she loved it, and she was very happy with it. After I saw her and her happiness in it I tried on another one that was really pretty too, and would have worked well for the dance, seeings as I was going to zombify myself. While I was changing I heard her say she was going to try on another. Which made me happy. She tried on like three more, and then even though she really loved the ones she tried on, she decided to go look at another store first. And she didn't put it on hold. Before it could even go back on the rack mom had it in her hands for me. And it fit. Two sizes to big, BUT it fit! Slightly loose up top, but not so bad it's noticeable. It wasn't on sale, :( but mom said she'd go half in with me on it. Yay for still having a ton of money saved from when you have a steady paying job! AMIRIGHT?!

Now, it was a masquerade. Zeke, being Zeke, got a mask that is not what they intended and is quite honestly hideously, and atrociously amazing. He wanted me to look like a zombie. So that's what I did. Well, tried. I did look dead. Dead after being beaten to death or rolling all over the pavement in a street and dirty, but dead none the less. I got a mask too, but I didn't wear it like at all. Nobody was really in masks...seriously? it was a masquerade!

The picture up top is before I got all Zombified. :)

The prom was amazingly fun. Hardly anyone knew who Zeke was when he had the mask on and they would ask who he was and he'd start to do his signature dance he always does and they'd flip out and laugh their heads off. His dance is well...out there. But, that didn't stop me from copying him when I went and danced with him, bahaha. It was really fun. Danced a bit, embaressed myself because people were watching in general, made a ton of faces at Zeke then realized his teacher was watching and got all embaressed and giggled away. We got our pictures taken! By a photographer who didn't even know what kind of lens he had -.- that irks me. He posed us like a couple and it was really hilarious.

When the prom kind and queen were announced they started playing an Aerosmith song for them all to slow dance too, and Zeke and a couple of his friends sang it as loud and awfully in as many different pitches as they could. The girls dancing were trying really hard not to fall over laughing at them. Zeke instigated that one. Saw my friend Stuart, tried to get him to dance but he didn't feel like it so he didn't and he watched my purse instead while I went to make a fool out of myself with Zekeybopper.

I had a ton of fun, I love my dress, and it wouldn't have been as much fun if I went with someone else, I was laughing the whole night. Zeke is a great kid and a
wonderful friend. I'm so happy he took me. We had a blast! More pics bellow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment